Recently I received a pair of Naturalizer shoes for review, and I was so excited to try them out. I've worn Naturalizer shoes in the past and always liked how comfortable they were. This new collection of shoes promised high style while still keeping the comfort that Naturalizer is known for, so I intended to put them to the test.
I received a pair of the Valya style, a cute flat that is perfect for work for occasions or when you want a slightly more dressy shoe.
When I first put them on, it felt a little snug in the toe area. Uh oh, I thought, here come the blisters. But I was surprised at how quickly the shoes adjusted to my feet and soon felt as good as slippers. After repeated wearings (and I specifically made sure to wear them a lot before giving you my review) they're still amazingly comfortable, with just the right amount of cushioning to keep my feet happy all day long.
But Naturalizer doesn't just make flats. If you're into heels, you might consider something like these (Irma):
- Since 1927, Naturalizer has proven that wearing the latest footwear fashions can be comfortable, stylish and affordable all in one.
- With rich leathers, soft suedes, and beautiful, trend right details, Naturalizer shoes provide the ultimate in style + comfort.
- Backed by research from “Style & Trend” experts, the Naturalizer line offers the influence of current fashion, blended with the enduring style women have come to expect from the brand.
- Exclusive to Naturalizer is N5 Comfort - five distinctive features that provide flexibility, lightness, balance, softness and breathability in every step - so Naturalizer shoes feel as good at the end of the day as they do at the beginning.
- Naturalizer offers a variety of styles including tall boots, loafers, wedges, pumps, platforms, flats, booties and oxfords. The fall collection from Naturalizer has something for everyone, with feminine details and styles inspired by a range of classic and contemporary trends.
OK, enough talking about the shoes - who wants to win a pair? Naturalizer is providing one lucky reader with a pair of shoes from any of their collections - ANY pair! (Note: free pair is awarded as a gift card equal to the pair of shoes you select.)
Mandatory entry: Visit the Naturalizer website and leave me a comment below telling me which shoe you would pick from their fall collection.
Additional (optional) entries: (leave a separate comment for each)
1. Follow Naturalizer on Twitter
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Like Naturalizer on Facebook
Be sure to leave an email address in your comment so I can contact you if you're selected as the winner. US residents only.
Entries will be accepted until Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 11:59pm ET. One winner will be selected by random drawing. Winner has two days to respond to my email or an alternate winner will be selected.
Good luck, and remember to care for your feet!
Full disclosure: I was provided a pair of shoes by MyBlogSpark and Naturalizer and the Brown Shoe Company. All opinions expressed are completely my own. My feet would never tell a lie - they believe all feet should be happy and pain-free.