Sunday, December 06, 2009

Win Lee Jeans in December!

December marks the 120th anniversary of Lee Jeans, and they're celebrating by giving away 120 pairs of jeans every day this month.

How do you win a pair? Become a fan of Lee Jeans on Facebook and fill out the entry form (under the Promotions tab). 120 winners are chosen each day to win a free pair of jeans.

Obviously, you need a Facebook account to enter. But hey, I think odds are pretty good at winning a free pair of jeans. And if you've read my previous reviews of Lee, you'd know I like that they have jeans that fit women with hips.

I've already won my free pair - have you?

Full Disclosure: While I am a Lee Ambassador, I was under no obligation and was provided no compensation to inform you about this promotion. I won my free pair just like everyone else - by filling out the form and getting the luck of the draw.

No comments: